- The Play takes place in an open outdoor setting thus taking advantage of the available environment.
- The Audience progressively moves with the cast during some of the scenes as the story unfolds. Audience movement is very easy as the whole play takes place on level ground.
- There is plenty of parking available on the premises and in the surrounding streets.
- Admission to the Play and to parking is free. The location is the Holy Cross Centre at 207 Serpells Road, Templestowe, Melbourne which is run and owned by the Passionist Order of Fathers. Please take due care.
- Duration of the Play is between 2.5 – 3.0 hours. There is no interval.
|Palm Sunday||25th March 2018||Starts at 1:30pm|
|Good Friday||30th March 2018||Starts at 10:00am|
For Public Transport arrangements, contact PTV on: 13 16 38 or plan your trip online using the PTV Journey Planner.
Bus 279 Corner of Serpells Rd and Smiths Rd
Bus numbers: 280, 282, 309, 901 Corner Reynolds Rd and Smiths Rd
What to bring
Be prepared for a totally outdoor experience.
Seating is BYO – Seating or standing? It’s up to you! It’s important that you consider your fellow spectators.
- Sun hat
- Sun block
- Sensible Shoes
- Drinking water
- A raincoat or umbrella.
- A Rug or Ground Sheet if you are intending to sit on grass as it may be damp. Perhaps a folding chair.